MIT BioMakers is an open community of students that are designing and leading hands-on bioengineering projects. In our makerspace, students learn, play, and explore biology by developing tools, conducting experiments, creating art, investigating our relationship with nature + each other, and more.
- To provide students with the space and resources to create with biology.
- To foster an open, supportive community of creative people.
- To push the horizons of what a group of dedicated people can do with the study of life.
- Collaboration breeds innovation
- Play to learn and discover
- Give back to the community